- Login to your account.
- Click 'View Score Reports'.
- Click 'Send Scores'.
- Type the name of your chosen institution in the field marked 'Institution / Organization / Department / School' and click 'Search'.
- Tick the box next to the institution's name when it appears in the list.
- Review your details then scroll down the page and click 'Next' and then 'Next' again to confirm.
Repeat for each institution. You can send your score to as many institutions as you like for free.Applying for a visa to work or study in Australia or New Zealand?
If, when booking your test, you ticked either of the boxes asking for scores to be allocated to the DHA (Australia) or INZ (New Zealand) your score will have been automatically sent to them.The Score Submission Process is Changing
From April 2019, Pearson will be adding a new Score Report Code (SRC) to your PTE Academic Score Report, so in the future, it will be easier for institutions to access and verify your score.
As we are currently in the process of upgrading the tool used by institutions to check scores you should:
- Continue to assign your score to chosen institutions using your PTE Academic account.
- Only once an institution informs you that they are ready to accept the Score Report Code should you use it as part of an application. Learn about the new Test Taker Score Report.
- See if your chosen institution now accepts the SRC.