Institutions do not accept paper or PDF versions of PTE Academic score reports. Follow the instructions below to share your score with your chosen institution.
- Login to your account by visiting mypte.pearsonpte.com
- Go to Activity and find the appointment connected with the score you want to send
- Click on Send Score
- Type the name of your chosen institution in the field marked Institution / Organization / Department / School and click on Search
- Select your recipient
- Click on Select Programmes
- Review the selected programmes and click on Next
- Review your details then scroll down the page and click Submit Order to confirm.
Repeat for each institution. You can send your score to as many institutions as you like for free.
Applying for a visa to work or study in Australia or New Zealand?
If, when booking your test, you ticked either of the boxes asking for your score to be allocated to the DHA (Australia) or INZ (New Zealand), it will have been automatically sent to them. Otherwise, you would need to share your Score Report Code for your application.
Applying for a visa to work or study in the United Kingdom with PTE Academic UKVI?
You would need to give your consent to share the score with the UK Home Office for your visa application purposes.