Due to the current Covid-19 Restrictions PTE test centers in England, Glasgow and Northern Ireland will be operating within the following restrictions.
For the following test appointments:
- England between 5th November and 2nd December
- Glasgow between 20th November and 10th December
- Northern Ireland between 27th November and 10th December
STAYING OPEN FOR:
- Test centers will remain open for the delivery of currently booked PTE Academic UKVI tests. However – you will not be able to make new bookings for this period.
- Test centers will remain open for the delivery of PTE Home tests. You will also be able to make new bookings for this period.
- Test centers will not be delivering (Non-UKVI) PTE Academic test appointments. If you have a PTE Academic appointment booked within this period, we will email you with details on how to reschedule your test for a date after 2nd December in England or after 10th December in Glasgow and Northern Ireland.
Appointments for all PTE tests can be booked in test centers in England from 3rd December and in Glasgow and Northern Ireland from 11th December by logging into your ‘myPTE’ account.
There is no impact on test centers in Wales, or in any other location in Scotland except Glasgow.
To check if a test center is open or not, please go here.