Please note: PTE Academic will not be accepted for UK visa applications from April 6th. View more information online.
Easy online booking
You can book PTE Academic online in a few simple steps.
- First, create a Pearson account. You must have a Pearson account in order to book the test. Click here to create your account.
- Once you have created your Pearson account, you will receive an email with your login details. This may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Inbox.
- When you receive your login details, you must login and schedule your exam online. Click here to login online. At any time, you can search for seat availability online.
Please note: For bookings within 48 hours of the test date a late fee will be applied.
To book PTE General, Young Learners or LCCI tests you must contact the test centre directly.
- Parental Consent Form: If you are under 18, you can still take PTE Academic with permission from a parent or guardian. Download the parental consent form here.
- Testing Accommodation Request: To request an accommodation please contact customer service in your region to discuss your requirements. For further information see our FAQ page for testing accommodation requests.