Download PTE Academic and Me
, our useful guide to getting ready for the test.
It is normal to feel nervous before an important test, so we have some useful tips that should help your test day to run smoothly:
- Get a good night’s sleep before your test
- Eat a decent meal before setting off
- Check directions and travel arrangements carefully before departing
- Allow plenty of time and arrive at least 30 minutes before your test appointment
- Remember to bring the correct ID (make sure you check the full ID policy in the Test Taker Handbook)
- Listen carefully to all instructions from the test center administrator
- Empty your pockets and leave all belongings in the lockers provided. Remember that you are not allowed to access your mobile phone, even during the optional break
- Last but not least: Stay calm and do your best!